The main stucture is made from the same materials that we use on our commercial-grade greenhouses.
Arches are made from 1-1/2" square, 16 gauge galvanized structural steel tubing.
All bracing is made from 1-1/4" round, 16 gauge galvanized structural steel tubing.
Comes complete with the following:
- Single poly (roof + end walls), 6 mil clear poly
- 4' x 7' Sliding Polycarbonate Door
- 2 roll-up sides for maximum ventilation (includes all parts & materials needed for roll-up sides)
- Arches are placed 4' apart or 5' apart
- We reccommend 5' arch spacings for any greenhouse being built within the Fraser Valley. Anywhere outside of the Fraser Valley, we reccommend 4' spacing
- Ground Posts
- Additional options:
- End walls can be replaced with clear, soft white or white/black/white polycarbonate panels
We can customize this structure to any length, with any accessories. Contact the office for pricing!
*If shipping, a pallet charge will be added.