When air is contaminated with spores of disease, plants can also become infected. That is why growers install CleanLight Air on the wall in greenhouses, in grow-rooms, in grow tents, and also in storage halls. The built-in ventilator pulls the air through an M3 filter to remove dust, small insects, etc. The air is then blown past a germicidal UV lamp and fresh filtered air is blown back into the room. The entire unit may be mounted on any wall and operates independently 24/7. Depending on the level of ventilation in the grow room or storage room, one unit keeps a room of 100 m3 safe (2,500 cu.ft.)
• Two fan settings: “Low” for ultra-quiet operation and “High” for optimum efficiency.
• Lamp and fan together: 125 Watt.
• Electrical cord: 3 meters ( 9 feet)
• Bolts and plugs for wall mounting included.
• Lifetime: 8000 hours Advantages:
• No leakage of UV light into the surrounding workspace.
• Guaranteed free of ozone, and other chemicals.
• Kills spores, mold, bacteria, and viruses in the air.
• Healthier air, both for plants as well as for people.